Pediatric dentistry is a recognized dental specialty involving the treatment of infants and children, starting as early as the eruption of children's first tooth. Pediatric dentists have several years of education beyond traditional dental schooling that is specifically focused on how to care for issues involving the dental health of children.
Pediatric dentists provide a range of services, including:
- Infant oral health exams, determining risk assessment for cavities
- Preventive dental care, such as cleanings and fluoride treatments
- Assessments for future treatments, including pre-orthodontics to straighten teeth and correct improper bite
- Repair cavities and decay with white fillings or stainless steel crowns
- Care for dental injuries, including fractured teeth
- Parent and child education on oral health and hygiene
Lakeside Family Dentistry specializes in pediatric dentistry in Windermere, FL To schedule an appointment, please fill out the form below or call our dental office today.
Call Now: (407) 543-1339